If you’re perhaps a little bored and are looking for fun and engaging ways to pass the time on Roblox, please look at the ideas we’ve put together below. With its huge library of games, activities, and virtual worlds, Roblox has something to offer players of all interests.
From action and adventure to role-playing and socializing with friends, the Roblox platform should have enough to keep you from ever getting bored again. Here’s inspiration for what to do on Roblox when boredom sets in. So, grab your controller and let’s go!
1. Consider signing up to a Roblox course
Many players get bored playing Roblox because they are no longer challenged. But that needn’t be the case. By signing-up to a Roblox course at FunTech you can learn programming and coding skills, create your own games, and be challenged to develop your own creative and technical skills.
We currently have two courses available:
2. Customise your Roblox avatar
If you’re bored playing Roblox games, then perhaps you could take some time out to re-design or create and customize and new avatar for your profile.
Customizing your Roblox avatar is a good way to express your personal style and make your avatar stand out from other players in the game. It can also help you fit in with specific themes or settings in games, enhancing your gameplay experience.
3. Take part in Roblox events
Roblox events are a fun and exciting way to participate in the Roblox community and can quickly alleviate any boredom you might be feeling. Whether you’re an experienced player or new to the platform, it’s possible to test your skills and compete against other players in a variety of events, including tournaments, challenges, and contests.
In addition to the competitive aspect to help when you’re bored on Roblox, organised events give you the opportunity to make new friends through social activities like chatting and joining groups.
4. Start a Roblox YouTube channel
Some of the top Roblox YouTubers started off their channels after being bored one day. This is one of the most popular things to do with Roblox when you’re bored as you can upload videos and tips on your progress…
And you never know – one day yours could be a top channel!
5. Find games you’ve not played before
There are many great Roblox games you can try when you’re bored. Which game types you play to alleviate boredom will depend on your interests and what you are in the mood for… but the key is to choose something engaging, challenging, and new.
Here are some challenging Roblox games you could try if bored.
- Work at a Pizza Place: a simulation game where players must manage a pizza joint and completing orders under a time constraint.
- Escaping the Prison: A puzzle game where players must escape from a prison by making the right choices and solving puzzles.
- The Impossible Quiz: This quiz game will keep you entertained for hours and should keep boredom at bay. It’s a challenging quiz where you need to use critical thinking and outside-the-box thinking.
- MeepCity: An amazing social role-playing game set in a city theme.
- Adopt Me! This role-playing game where players can adopt and care for virtual pets. You should not get bored in Roblox when your cat needs constant attention!
These are just a few examples, and there are many other great games to choose from on Roblox which should stop you from feeling bored.
6. Try to create a game with Roblox Studio
Have you ever considered designing and publishing your own game in Roblox? You can do it with the free Roblox Studio software. Download the software to your computer then start creating game levels, 3D models, and how a user navigates your creation.
There are loads of online tutorials, and of course, you can also try a FunTech Roblox course to help you get good at it.
It’s a great way to pass the time on Roblox when you’re bored.
The reality is, you should never really get bored with Roblox. If you are a parent reading this, take a look at our blog post about the benefits kids can have from using it.
Keep me Informed
Be the first to know about Flash and Early Bird Sales as well as new courses, summer locations and more.KEEP ME INFORMED