With over 56 million players worldwide, Roblox has evolved into one of the most popular gaming platforms of all time. It lets kids design and code their own games which can then be played and enjoyed by other players around the globe.
Roblox Studio comes with a user-friendly text editor and is a great way for kids to start coding. But for really impressive games, kids can need a bit of support and assistance.
This is where our online Roblox coding classes can help. Our tutor-led virtual lessons are designed to keep your child mentally active and engaged, all from the safety of your own home.
As a company, we’ve been at the forefront of delivering tech classes for more than 12 years. We have a team of expert tutors who understand Roblox coding back to front.
All of our online Roblox coding courses are run through the safe and secure FunTech VirtualConnect Learning Platform – you can see how it works in the video below:
How it works
These are real classes and not pre-recorded seminars. You child simply logins, view the schedules, and can get started learning Roblox coding in a virtual classroom.
Our expert tutors will lead your child through the course content, meaning there is real-time feedback. The FunTech tutors are live and always on hand to help and analyse your child’s progress.
Kids are able to ask questions, hear the answers, and more:
- Instant audio and text communication
- Ability to chat with the class or privately to a tutor
- Kids can follow tutors through the course and see practical demonstrations
- Screen sharing and remote access available
- A maximum of 12 students per classroom for focussed lessons
- Immediate and intuitive feedback from tutors.
With classes being very small (sizes range from 4 to 12 kids), it means our tutors can give your child the attention needed to truly learn how to code and design games with Roblox.
The FunTech Roblox tutors are able to see your child’s screen constantly so can guide and step in at any point. It also means they can focus on helping your child if they start to get distracted, or complete tasks before their classmates.
It’s what sets our online Roblox coding courses apart from so many others – it’s real time, with real tutors, and real classmates. You can’t learn in a better environment than that.
What your kid will need:
To take part in the FunTech online Roblox coding classes your child will need the following equipment:
- Computer with keyboard and mouse
- Headphones and a microphone
- Stable internet connection
- Webcam (optional)
If you would like to know more or get your kid started with our online Roblox coding classes, learn more using the buttons at the top of the page.
Once your child has been signed up to our virtual Roblox coding course, they will get their own online student portal, can then login and join their class. All students are guided through the coding classes by an expert tutor.
What is in the online Roblox coding course?
Our virtual classes follow the same format as our holiday camp coding courses. Your child will be completing the Roblox Game Maker class. Here’s a synopsis of the content:
The excitement starts with an introduction to Roblox Studio and setting up their project. From there, Students will create an obstacle course filled with moving platforms, explosive hazards, and more! They’ll also have an introduction to programming concepts such as variables that are transferrable to any language they choose to move onto later in life.
After adding the finishing touches (power-ups, of course!) they’ll learn how to publish their game and share it with friends. Then it’s time for the masterpiece: a kart racing game. Whose terrain will be the most challenging? Whose kart will have the most realistic physics?
Roblox Game Maker provides a world of possibility that can help your child unleash their creativity and build skills for the future using a game they already know and love.
Why choose FunTech’s online coding classes?
When you sign your child up to our Roblox coding online course, they will benefit from:
- A higher quality of tuition: our tutors and quality of delivery are no different to how they would be if your kid was in one of our physical summer camps or term time lessons.
- A better way of learning: our tutors are able to see your child’s screen at all times, which compared to a physical classroom environment, offers far better tutoring feedback and education.
- A head start in coding: your child can get ahead with essential coding skills which could help them not only with future schooling, but also a potential career in technology and video game design.
Want to get started?
To ask any questions, or to get started, please contact us today. Our friendly team are available to give you any guidance you need for your child’s virtual education.