The summer can be a challenging for many working parents. Having to come up with plans to keep your child occupied and active can take time, and it then there’s the cost.
You can cover some of that cost with Childcare Vouchers, but you still need to find an activity or organisation that will accept them over the summer. But it’s not just about finding a camp that accepts the vouchers; it’s really important to be confident that you’re making the correct choice for your child.
And that’s how FunTech can help.
We have a range of fun, safe, and engaging summer camps that accept Childcare Vouchers in London and other select locations – all of which are Ofsted registered.
Whilst many holiday clubs are focussed on sports, some are more tech-orientated. We’re on the tech and STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) side of the fence.
15 of our best tech summer camps
Here’s a list of our most popular summer holiday clubs that accept Childcare Vouchers for children aged 7 to 16.
Ages 7 to 9
Ages 7 to 10
Ages 7 to 16
Ages 9 to 12
Ages 9 to 13
Ages 10 to 14
Ages 10 to 16
Ages 11 to 16
Why book a kid’s summer camp with FunTech?
Our summer day camps are ideal for children who want to learn as well as for parents who want to help their children possibly have a brighter future.
When you book with FunTech you benefit from not just being able to pay with Childcare Vouchers, but also:
- Average of 8 students per tutor
- Ofsted registered
- 9am to 5pm times
- Structured (and fun) learning
- Over 21 years of experience
FunTech summer camps are a fun way to keep your child happy and engaged, whist helping them to prepare for a digital future.
Kids who attend our camps are able to learn about topics as diverse as:
- 3D printing and design (see how this is set to revolutionise our world)
- Computer programming (see why you should encourage coding)
- Robotics (see how this will be important in a future career)
- Touch typing skills (see why this skill is essential in all walks of life)
- Video game design (see how it could offer your child a bright future)
- Web and graphic design (find out more about our classes)
We are proud of the results our pupils go on to achieve.
In fact, in 2017, 75% of FunTech students achieved A* and A grades for GCSE Computer Science. That’s way above the national average of 20.6%.
Whilst there are summer camps that accept Childcare Vouchers all around the UK, the FunTech locations are predominantly based in the London area. We also run coding and tech camps in the surrounding counties plus one in Chester.
- Canary Wharf
- Maida Vale
- South Bank
- West Kensington
Rest of the UK
- Milton Keynes
Click here to see our full list of locations.
About the Childcare Voucher scheme
Childcare Vouchers is a government scheme designed to help parents pay for childcare costs. We can accept Childcare Vouchers on all of our tech and coding summer camps as either a part or full payment.
Booking a holiday club with FunTech is easy. All you need to do is:
- Go through our standard booking process.
- Select ‘pay with Childcare Vouchers’ and give us the name of you provider, or ‘I intend to book with Childcare Vouchers’ if booking with a deposit.
- When you receive the booking confirmation email, contact your Childcare Voucher provider and give them the account number for your camp – find account number. Your provider will then make the payment to us directly.
For more information take a look at our Childcare Vouchers page.
If you are looking for “holiday clubs that accept Childcare Vouchers near me” but are still unsure on what to choose, please call us or send an email.
Our friendly team can answer any questions you might have about each summer club’s suitability and which will be best for your child depending on their interests.
Don’t just take our word for it though; take a look at what other parents are already saying about the FunTech summer camps in London and the surrounding areas in our reviews section.